ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Solana Beach Night Life

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Solana Beach Night Life


Wouldn’t it be so nice to be on the beach at night time walking with your friends or even with your loved ones. But it’s winter here in Chicagoland so it isn’t the best time of the year to do that. But if I have the luxury and time to do it, I’d probably visit a state wherein the weather is mild. Not too cold not too hot either. As for me, I’d probably visit California, San Diego in particular for two reasons. One is to see my cousins there and two, I’d like to experience a Solana Beach nightlife. I’d like to see the sandy beach bars in Delmar and Solana Beach which according to my cousins are one of the bests so I am pretty much interested. If you are too, visit their website at sandiegoclubs.com to see which bars and dance clubs you can go to that suits your taste and budget.

No comments: