ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Thank God It's Friday! :)

Friday, January 18, 2008

Thank God It's Friday! :)

Hi everyone! How's your Friday so far? As for me and kuletz here, we just started our day, in fact, just had our breakfast. :) I had a long night.. I wasn't able to sleep till past 8 a.m. what happened was.. while I was watching t.v. last night I dozed off for like 30 minutes...when I woke up I went straight to my computer and did some work, gave me a headache so i took some aspirin, which, as usual gave me an upset stomach and made me up all night as it has caffeine in it. Headache is gone but not the upset stomach.

Well, anyways, hope you all are enjoying your Friday... I'm getting ready to go for a while.. gotta put the house in order, wash some clothes and sheets so when hubby comes home tomorrow, everything is A OK. :) Laterz!

No comments: