ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: I Got Hooked...Again!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Got Hooked...Again!

Last night I got to download the free trial game of Cake Mania 2. Wow! I got hooked again... It is much better and more challenging. It's kinda "bitin" though as the trial lasts only for 60 minutes. I am thinking of buying the game... just thinking ehehehe it costs 19.95 but if you'd like to buy Cake Mania 1 & 2 I think it would cost cheaper. I'll be thinking about it... It was really fun! By the way, this is NOT a paid review eheheheh I just love the game... really!

Oh not to mention the other night I played Chocolatier 2... Geez! Just like Cake Mania, it is very addicting with much more challenging stages.... remembering that makes me wanting to buy it too ehehehe Crap! I am really an addict! :D

No comments: