ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Biking By The Lake

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Biking By The Lake

These are my two boys… biking by the Lake Michigan in Chicago last July. I was the one who took the picture, kind of left behind cause I was walking. I didn’t have and still don’t have a bike. Why? My hubby didn’t feel like getting my bike from my MIL’s house. That’s a bummer! I was just able to keep up with them a little bit cause my son was still a bit slow in pedaling. I know hubby didn’t feel like getting my bike from his mom’s house and I don’t bug him anymore about it because I want one of those beach bikes that I’ve been telling him about for the longest.

Anyways, here’s the photo of the beach bike I’ve always wanted to have. He can still get it for me cause fall is still a good time to go biking by the lake.


I like this one very much... so cute!

No comments: