ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Personalized Holiday Cards

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Personalized Holiday Cards

Holiday season is fast approaching whether we like it or not. I am a big procrastinator on just about anything, which includes buying presents or sending cards to loved ones and friends. This year I’d like to do it differently. I know it’s only September, but I’d like to prepare and start early in buying gifts and holiday cards so I won’t be forgetting anyone just like last year. I felt bad when I forgot to send a Christmas card to one of my good friends back in PI. This time she will be the first in my list. I am planning to purchase Personalized Holiday cards for this holiday season, which reminds me of the website GalleryCollection.com. I just checked it out and right now they are offering a 40% discount.

Other than having exquisite collections of greeting cards for all occasion and great discounts, Gallery Collection also supports our troops overseas. Yes, they are supporting our troops buy donating about 180,000 personalized holiday cards through an organization called Soldier’s Angels, who’s credo is “May no soldier go unloved”. They have done this last year and doing again this year. What a great way to show our troops that we care, and we thank them for protecting and defending our country. I am sure they will feel loved and remembered this coming Christmas and New Year.


No comments: