ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Get Organized!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Get Organized!

I am not sure if you guys remember me mentioning my interest in buying a DYMO Labelmaker. I have been wanting to do that so I can organize my files of current bills, bills that needs to be paid in the next month and so on. In addition, I’d like to put in order my son’s artworks, label my entire scrapbook and cross stitch materials and so much more. However, I can’t buy it still cause I have not received the check from my data entry job. I am not sure why they are so late in sending those checks. They usually come like clock work. I guess they are affected too by our deteriorating economy.

Anyways, since I am so enthusiastic in having one of those DYMO Labelmaker, I think what I am going to do is to borrow some cash from my dearest hubby. I am sure he wouldn’t mind lending me some (I hope ehehehe). Cause I am telling you this Dymo can be a lot of use for mommies like me. Not only we can label and organize our kids’ schoolbooks, notebooks, art materials and lunch boxes, we can also use it around the house in organizing our kitchens to reduce clutter, our home offices and most specially our children’s bedroom. I am sure it would always come in handy.



No comments: