ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Dragon Naturally Speaking

Friday, September 26, 2008

Dragon Naturally Speaking

I have been doing data entry works at home for over 2 ½ years now and doing blogging for over a year. That’s a lot of typing I tell you that, and I think I’m beginning to develop a carpal tunnel syndrome. Sure those wrist cushions, wraps, or gloves would be a great help but I am thinking of other solution like this Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 Preferred. I have heard this in the past but didn’t pay any attention to it. Now, I think I need to.

Anyways, Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 Preferred is a type of software that will let you talk on your computer microphone and literally types it for you word for word, even the punctuation marks. I know I can type as fast as 85 words per minute but my talking is definitely quicker than that. This software will make my work easier to accomplish every time and less stressful on my wrists.

Who can benefit from this software? A lot of business owners for one. Then regular people like me who likes to blog a lot, surf the Internet, also, those who uses Microsoft Word, Outlook, AOL and Internet Explorer etc. By the way, investing in Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 Preferred is not bad at all because it would only cost you about $199.00, the package includes a high-quality headset, so all you got to do is take it out of the box, install and you’re ready to go. But if you have a headset already, you can get the Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 Standard by all means.

For more info, watch these videos:







OR

Click Here ---> NY Times Review of DNS10 <--- Click Here




No comments: