ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Oprah's Season Premiere Week

Monday, September 8, 2008

Oprah's Season Premiere Week

I woke up so early that I got the chance to watch the season premiere of The Oprah show this morning. Her guests today, of course, my fave Michael Phelps, Nastia Lukin , Dara Torres and over 175 Olympic Stars of the Team USA! It was awesome! Can't believe I missed it. It was held in Chicago's Millennium Park, which is like 20 minutes away from where I am. Darn! By the way, David Cook was there also.

Tomorrow, her guest is gonna be Charise Pempengco. As they said, her dream comes true right before our eyes. Can't wait for that! :) Watch the sneak peak at Oprah.com.

1 comment:

Bryan J said...

Hi there, couldn't access your CBox so i am leaving a message here. Have a wonderful day, TC

http://indemandopinions.com/