ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: TV Character Tag

Friday, September 26, 2008

TV Character Tag

I got this amazing tag from Aling Juls :) She probably knows that I am a t.v. addict. I watch t.v. probably 20 hours a day :D I really do. My computer monitor is like 10 inches away from the television. So when I am doing my job you will see me typing and watching at the same time... yeah believe it or not I can multi-task :D

Anyways, here are some of my fave television shows (the tag calls for two but I did 3 ehehehe)...







*begin copy here*
  1. Take some Personality Quiz here. At least 2 (two) of it.
  2. Post the result on your blog and then leave a comment here so that I can add it to a Which TV Shows Character Are You? master list.
  3. Pass this tag to a blogger who you think watch a TV Shows. OR, if you interested in having fun, just include yourself in.
  4. Update the list on your post regularly to ensure everybody gets equal link benefit.

Which TV Shows Character Are You?
1. Snapshotcap 2. Azlan 3. My so-called Life 4.Pinay WAHM 5. Roselle's Sweet Escape

*end copy here*

Now who am I gonna tag? hmmm... How about Red, Jhona, Eds, and Aling Tikya. Have Fun!

1 comment:

Pok Dell said...

Hi! I'm updating you on a master list..
btw, love the Nick Stokes character in CSI ;)