ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Michael Phelps Is Here !

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Michael Phelps Is Here !

Yup! Michael Phelps is here... not in my house though ehehehe. He's here in Chicago (technically, I don't live in Chicago anymore, but still feels like it cause I'm 10 steps away from it :d ) Anyhow, Phelps is really here as well as the 150 or 175 american athletes from the Beijing Olympics. They are gonna be on the Oprah show that is why. Oprah gave them some kind of welcome back party. I know Phelps is gonna be here but don't really know when, and found out on the news that they arrived today. He even gave a surprise visit in one of swimming classes in the west side of Chicago. Heck if I only knew, I would have dragged my husband to see him in the dowtown Chicago :)

No comments: