ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Great Career Option

Friday, September 12, 2008

Great Career Option

Is there a time that you are sitting in your desk and then just thinking of changing a career cause the one you got is getting boring and boring everyday? Before becoming a stay-at-home mom, I used to contemplate on that thing myself. I know I’m not the only one, cause just like today, my friend is complaining about how she gets tired of her job, doing the same routine everyday, dealing with cranky customers and being hassled by supervisors. She wanted to shift her career to something else. Since she mentioned it, I brought the topic of getting a fitness certification, which I heard pays well and allows a person to balance their work and family. This is excellent for all health and fitness-minded moms (like my friend) who wishes to get a career that has great time flexibility. The good thing about getting a personal trainer certification other than having an online/home exam study option is, it would only cost you about $600 and takes 3-4 months to finish. That means after that, you can start earning good money, have fun doing it and the most important thing is you will stay fit. If this interests you and would like to learn more about it, visit issaonline.com.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Laura and I work for Stacker 2. I enjoyed your article and think that your suggestion to your friend that she get a fitness certification was a great idea. You get to stay active, create your own schedule and help others, its a great job, lol. Its our priority to help people reach their fitness goals and we’ve got some great new flavored Energy Shots to help. Also, our Stacker 2 and 3 supplements are always available. Stacker 2 helps me have a more energized workout and I'm sure others would love to experience them too. The Appuloss Diet may help you lose weight by curbing your appetite and boosting your energy. Oh just a reminder: if you’re under 18, nursing or pregnant you should not use this product. Come see for your self, www.Stacker2.com

Laura K
laurak6hrpwr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

All pizza places of USA http://pizza-us.com/virginia/Newport%20News/Sand%20Bar%20&%20Grill/23601/

Find your best pizza.