ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: EntreCard

Saturday, September 6, 2008

EntreCard

I have registered with EntreCard a while back, but unfortunately, I didn’t have much time to check it out so I’d know how it works. Today, I had the chance of doing that. I finally get the chance to download an image and got the chance to dropped by to as much blog as I can. However, I’m still lost on how does it really work. If you have any tips, please, please, share it with me. Thanks in advance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't ventured Entrecard yet, though my wifey has it already. Will try it later.

The Fitness Diva said...

Entrecard is a great way to get more visitors to your blog. Just get out there and start dropping cards.

It brought me here to your blog, see?
Good luck to you! :)

Neis Family said...

oh yes I use this and can help you. The credits that you see in your account are like dollars. If you go to the campaign link you can buy a spot with them on someone else's site. Then your blog is featured as their entrecard.

Neis Family said...

And every time you drop someone you get a one credit.