ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: High Quality Gemstones And Pearls

Friday, September 19, 2008

High Quality Gemstones And Pearls

I was so amaze to find out that there are a lot of fellow bloggers out there who create lovely pieces of jewelries. I found this out through EntreCard dropping. There’s this one lady who created a very beautiful set of pearl jewelries (earrings, ring and a necklace). It was totally gorgeous! Seeing her creations inspire me to try and make custom pearl jewelries myself. I love pearls because of how elegant and classic looking they are, also it is my birthstone (June).

Anyways, I know it would cost me a fortune if I’d buy the materials from somewhere here, so I decided to look up for sites that offer high quality and yet reasonably priced freshwater pearls and gemstone beads. The one that interests me the most is Beads of Cambay. It seems like an outstanding resource for high quality gemstone beads and freshwater pearls that offers a wholesale discount of up to 30%. They also provide customers with the latest market trends from the newest stones, colors and shapes. I would think they are particularly prominent to all jewelry designers and beading aficionados because of their wholesale gemstone beads prices.

I enjoyed browsing their website. For the most part, I’m attracted and seriously thinking of buying some of their baroque, button centered drilled, and coin side drilled freshwater pearls.



No comments: