ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: No Brainer Blinds

Friday, September 26, 2008

No Brainer Blinds

The last time I bought blinds for our kitchen window, I measured it incorrectly so I had to redo everything from measuring it and going back to the store to exchange the said window blinds. Since I’m thinking of buying a couple of more blinds for the window down in the basement, I don’t want to go through that hassle again. This time I’d like to use NoBrainerBlinds. Why NoBrainerBlinds? Because their website offers a short video and some illustrations on how to get precise measurements of your windows, how to install it and even get a home decorating advice from their experts. Free samples, 110% low price guarantee and free shipping are also being offered. With this kind of deal, you can’t ask for more.


No comments: