ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Another EC Outage

Monday, October 13, 2008

Another EC Outage

It's 3:48 a.m. CST, trying to finish up my EC dropping, but unfortunately, in the middle of my busy dropping, this message just popped up


"Outage

Outage for a maximum of 2 hours until 7AM Boston time while we try and deal more conclusively to performance issues we are experiencing during high-load times. We apologize once again and hope this outage will be the last we need for some time.
Served from s02 "

Ouch!!! This is the only time I can do my droppings (sounds like poop eheheh EC Dropping that is) and yet another outage. buhuhhuh!! Oh well, can't do anything about it... have to wait till 7am Boston time. Will just play Winster then :D

2 comments:

Ken said...

Alas cuatro ng madalang araw? You've got to be kidding ... that's dedication!

Ken said...

Oops, and yup I am in Chicago. Next time you guys come up to the city, let's celebrate!