ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: What The Heck !

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What The Heck !

The other day, I heard my son screaming from the kitchen so I hurried and checked him out. When I got into the kitchen he was standing right by the garbage can and about to cry. He was asking me why was his pumpkin in the garbage. I told him that his daddy threw it away because it is not good anymore. He wanted me to pick it up... so just to give him a little peace of mind, I just told him that we will buy him a new one. He walked away a bit angry... Time passed by, he heard his daddy came in from work... It was funny coz as soon as he saw his daddy... he screamed.... "Daddy!!! What the heck..$%^&*#$%^&^ (inaudible) put the pumpkin in the garbage?" It is inaudible coz I didn't understand the words he said eheheeh he's trying though... He still can't express himself clearly but I know he's trying to talk real good. But still "BULOL" pa din..He's daddy was shocked coz the boy was really upset and confronting him about the pumpkin...but laughed after he recovered from the shock ehehehe If you just heard it, you sure would laugh your butt-off too :)

No comments: