ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Boo !!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boo !!!

Happy Halloween!



I posted this same picture in my other blog. This was my hubby's creation ehehehee. He did it the other night after getting the pumpkin from the grocery store. Kuletz got so excited and he went to bed with this pumpkin next to him. This is the very first time that my two boys made (yes, the little one helped hubby a bit) something like this coz in the past Halloweens hubby were out-of-town. A good time to snap a few photos. We turned all the lights off and I turned my camera's flash and voila! We put a flashlight inside the pumpkin, which is much safer for a kid instead of a candle.

Here's a snapshot of it with the flash on. I think I like the above photo better :D



1 comment:

Tom said...

It's a nice creation. Happy Halloween. Here we have a Halloween Dance Party for Bloggers on October 31.