ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Easy Chicken With Broccoli

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Easy Chicken With Broccoli

Here is one of my experiments again. This was inspired by food we always like to order at the chinese take-out "the beef with broccoli". Since hubby don't eat beef, I replaced it with chicken.


the picture isn't good (used my cellphone)

Ingredients:

4 chicken breasts
broccoli florets (just eyeball it)
1 packet of McCormick brown gravy (dissolve it in 1 cup of cold water)
green peppers
onions
carrots
garlic 1-2 cloves

This is so easy... just saute` the garlic (after infusing it, I like to take it out coz I don't like chunks of garlic in my food). Then add the chicken, cook it till it's not pink anymore, then add the gravy...simmer for a bit then add the carrots, green peppers and onions. Simmer it again for about 15-20 minutes or until the gravy thickens. It's up to you really and that's it! By the way, I don't measure all the time, I just eyeball everything even with the cooking time :) You can serve this with steamed white rice. Yummers!

No comments: