ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Corned Beef

Friday, October 3, 2008

Corned Beef

I really, really need to go to the grocery store. Our refrigerator is empty and so as the pantry.. geez! I am glad that there's one can of corned beef left and this is what we had for dinner (just me and kuletz though, hubby don't eat food like this, finicky pwe!):D Their corned beef here is not as good as the one back home. My fave is Argentina corned beef... I am sure pinays out there know what I am talking about. In fairness, the closest to Argentina’s flavor is the brand that I get from Aldi. I think it's Brookdale or something. Can't remember.


corned beef with onions and potatoes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this recipe, thank for the info

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE corned beef hash, or any type of corned beef for that matter. Just looking at that picture has me craving some right now. And I just realized I forgot to buy some when I went to the store Wednesday. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

I love corn beef. Some people don't. But I love it. Ever have it with corn beef and cabbage? Try it! Just make sure you cook the cabbage until tender but not too tender.

Ken said...

'Yung Libby's corned beef is not so bad (it's either Argentina or Brazil). Here's an easy recipe:
http://www.carinderia.net/recipes/carnenorte.html

Yup, many puti don't like this kind of corned beef. I only cook this when I am alone in the house :-).