ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Got My Pearls

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Got My Pearls

Yesterday, I finally got the free pearl earrings that I have been waiting for. Yey! It is similar to the picture below. It was from AlohaPearls.com. I'd like to thank Aling Tikya for giving me the link to this free pearl earrings. Aling Tikya, thanks a bunch! I really can count on you when it comes to freebies like this one. :) I wish the next thing would come is my Visa Gift Card.:) That would be awesome! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello roselle,

just dropping by to say hi. those are pretty pearls. should look nice on you!

;)

Tess said...

you're welcome selle! i know we're both freebie suckers, LOL! I hope u get your gift card soon, ako wala na, lol!