ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: New Frames From Zenni

Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Frames From Zenni

In my previous entries, I have mentioned so much about the website that offers $8 eyeglasses. Remember that? I am sure you do. If you don’t, then let me refresh your memories. I am talking about ZenniOptical.com. They have stylish, high quality yet affordable prescription eyeglass and was featured on Fox News. Today, I have learned that the radio talk show host Clark Howard also recommended them to his listeners (read more about it here --> http://clarkhoward.com/liveweb/shownotes/2007/06/27/12362/).

Anyway, I brought the subject up because I found out that new frames have arrived in ZenniOptical. Yup! New selections of full rim, half rim, rimless, stainless steel, and titanium frames. Honestly, I have been wanting to order one for myself, but I keep putting it up. Upon learning of the new arrivals, I decided to go ahead and try to order, but stumbled while filing up the order form. I think I still need to consult my optometrist because I don’t have any idea what my Oculus Dexter and Oculus Sinister is even my pupillary distance. I want everything to be précised so that is the only thing that’s keeping me from ordering eyeglasses at this very moment. But no worries, all I need to do is call my doctor and that’s it. This is the one that I plan to order…




By the way, I'd like to remind you that you can order from ZenniOptical anytime, anywhere!

No comments: