ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Cost Captain

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cost Captain

Do you know that the software shown below is going to cost you a lot if you are to buy it in one of those popular computer/electronics stores? I want to get one myself but I cannot afford it at this time. It made me think that if I can’t afford it, how much more those students who are already struggling to get by with their daily expenses. Fortunately, there are sites that offer discounted Microsoft products. One that worth visiting is the CostCaptain site. Why CostCaptain? Because they are Microsoft Authorized Education reseller, offers academic discounts for every Microsoft products (all 100% authentic) like Microsoft Office 2007 or Vista upgrades, and friendly customer service to cite a few. I feel like this is a great site to share to all students, school staff, libraries and research labs as well as home schools. All you have to do as a buyer is simply provide academic eligibility and the product will be shipped to you. For more information of whom are eligible, please visit www.costcaptain.com.




No comments: