ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: My New Comfort Food

Friday, October 24, 2008

My New Comfort Food





Chocolate is my all time comfort food, but at this time of the year, this is my newest fave. "Ginisang Mais" or ...ahmmmm.. Corn Soup? Chowder? Who cares! eheheeh I started craving for this and never tried cooking till two weeks ago. I remember how my grandma used to make this when she was still alive and it was truly delish! She'd normally use white corn though... Hubby liked it too... my little boy, not really...but I was able to put some on his food last night and he didn't even notice it (he was playing video game when I decided to feed him) :D That way he's pretty occupied and just eating and eating without looking at his food ehehehehe he even ate carrots and brocolli :)

2 comments:

tahtimbo said...

This looks really good. Could you send me the recipe, because I would like to try it:)

tahtimbo said...

Thank you very much for the recipe. I am the same way, the only time I measure is when I am baking. When cooking, I never measure. Thanks again, I will be trying this very soon:)