ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Easy Search Using Find.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Easy Search Using Find.com

Over the years, I have been using Yahoo or Google as my primary search engine, whether I am looking for a certain product or just researching about something. It always gives me good results, however, it is sometimes overwhelming because they would give you too many that you still have to go through all the links just to see which one you really need. It is just time consuming and pretty tiring clicking one link to another.

I mentioned that because I have been trying out some of the newest search engines there is and I decided that Find.com Search Engine is the one that I prefer using. The site is very clear, simple and not a lot of overpowering ads, plus easy to remember. You can Find People, Find Friends, and even Find Jobs. Yes, I tried looking for some jobs and unbelievably, I have found some jobs here in our area that I have never seen using those two search engines I have mentioned above. Can you believe that? How can those two giant search engines miss those? Or is it just me? I do not know but next time you want to look for something no matter what it is, simply type-in in your browser Find.com. It is as simple as that.

Find

Post?slot_id=23829&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: