ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Christmas Photo Cards

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Christmas Photo Cards

It is almost November and before you know it, Thanksgiving is here. Not long after that, it is going to be Christmas already. Since I have not much to do today, I decided to visit VistaPrint so I can start selecting designs from their tons of holiday cards. Below is the design that I think I would like to use for this year’s Christmas Photo Cards.






It is simple yet nice looking, plus I like the color blue :). You know how much time it took me to do this? Not long, probably a couple of minutes or so. Yes, that quick! This is not final though; I will try to look for a better picture to put on because while I was making the card, VistaPrint popped a message saying that my picture has low resolution and might not print clearly. I find that feature amazing. My card was saved on their system. I can go back and edit it when I have found a new picture to put on. By the way, not only you can put photo on your card but you can also customize the text, which means it is much easy to tell your family and friends how much you are thinking of them during the holiday seasons. You think it might be too early to shop for Christmas Cards, but it really isn’t, so stop by at VistaPrint.com, browse their hundreds of holiday cards and even register for free!


1 comment:

Davida said...

Beautiful family photo.