ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: For Kuletz

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

For Kuletz

I probably have mentioned a few times that I am a Winster addict. :) Yes I like playing Picture Magic at Winster. I just recently exchanged my points for an Amazon Gift Card and I bought a book called Teach Your Child To Read in 100 Easy Lessons by Siegried Engelmann (picture shown below). I ordered it last Friday and surprisingly, it came here yesterday. Pretty fast for a standard delivery. Anyways, I have read the introduction as soon as it came and plan to start our first lesson today. We will see how this one would go. Kuletz is pretty smart, hopefully I will be able to get a good response from him doing this reading thing. Will be posting our developments here of course. :)


No comments: