ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Fun Sunday

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun Sunday

Yesterday, we had a great Sunday. I was actually feeling lazy then I remembered that my mom-in-law is coming by to bring some clothes for my kuletz. So I had to rush and check what I can cook for dinner. I decided on cooking Chicken with Broccoli and steamed rice. For dessert, just baked Chocolate Chip Cookies. Voila! Instant dinner in no time at all! :) Then she came around 4 just before I can cook... so I offered her a sandwich, which she gladly accepted. She said she was so hungry. She just came from the church and went straight to our house. To make it short, we had dinner and all that stuff... Never ending stories about this and that, hubby and MIL had a short conversation about the bible. Then when she's getting ready to leave, hubby asked her to stay for a bit more cause he wants to play the Monopoly. I don't really enjoy playing them anymore, but Monopoly is one of my favorite board games when I was like 8 or 9 years old :) But since hubby wanted to play, we went ahead and played. Surprisingly, we all had fun!!! At first my hubby is bullying me about buying properties and the likes, then he started losing money.. hahahah! I was doing good... For a while I had the most properties... but then when MIL and I started ganging up on him, he started making lots of money... and guess what! The bully ended up winning! hahahah! He had a great strategy buying properties. :) That was really fun! Now I am thinking of buying some more board games like scrabble and the new MONOPOLY Here & Now: The World Edition. It's a great way of having fun conversations too. :)

No comments: