ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Yahoo Messenger

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yahoo Messenger

My Yahoo Messenger is not working for over two days now and it sucks! I don't know what happened. Two mornings ago, I received a spam message and tried to block it but YM just froze on me. Then I restarted my computer, after that, when I was trying to log back in to YM I couldn't do it anymore. I contacted people from Yahoo already but they still can't say what really the problem is. Aling Tess tried logging in using my username on her computer and she said that she was able to do so.. darn! I guess it has something to do with my computer. I really can't say. I downloaded YM for Windows Vista though, and it worked ok. However, the webcam feature is not available on YM for Vista and it made my computer a bit slower. What a bummer! The only consolation I get is that I am able to chat using the chat feature on my Yahoo email.

2 comments:

Tom said...

I don't use YM anymore for chatting. It really sloooooooow down my lappy. I just chat through the yahoo mail or gmail.

AnnaRhea said...

dropped u sis! can we exchange links?pls let me know thanks. hope 2 c u on my blog site. take care