ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: My Other Addiction

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Other Addiction

Yes I am an addict! Games addict that is :) My recent addiction other than Winster is playing the computer game called Ranch Rush. The goal of the game is to help Sarah turn 3 acres into a thriving Farmer's Market Ranch. What you do is harvest fresh produce like clovers, tomatoes, corns, wheat, grapes, pumpkins at first, then progress to collecting honey bees, milking cows, making ketchup from your freshly harvested tomatoes and a lot more! I am in the expert stage now making bread :) You can take a snapshot of your Ranch too, but I have not done that part as sometimes my computer will just freeze on me while playing. It is a really fun and addicting game just like Cake Mania and Diner Dash.


this is a screenshot of Ranch Rush from Yahoo! Games

No comments: