ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: All About Cell Phones

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All About Cell Phones


Oh no! I think I need a new cell phone. Too bad I just had this cell phone for less than a year. It started having problems when I let my son play games on it. Yeah, Kuletz strikes again! The last time, he submerged my Samsung cell phone in the water pretending that it was a boat. That was my favorite cell phone of all time. Now, all I can do is find good cell phone deals instead of whining about it, I can’t blame anyone this time but me. I should have not let him play with it in the first place. I am hoping that there is going to be a T-Mobile Black Friday sale, so I can buy one.

And just when I said it, I came across a website that is giving away *FREE Sprint Instinct cell phone on Black Friday. Hey, just because it is free doesn’t mean that it is a crappy cell phone. Samsung Instinct by Sprint is one of the newest touchscreen cell phones in the market today. It also features GPS, a 2 megapixel camera, advanced bluetooth technology and you can use it to browse the internet as well. The site that is offering this phone for free is called bestincellphones.com. Come November 28, you will be able to avail of their best Sprint Black Friday deals. This Sprint deals might be for you, as for me, I am going to check their T-Mobile sales. I would surely recommend them to my friend who is looking for a new phone as her Nokia is starting to act up too. Luckily, bestincellphones.com also offers Verizon Wireless Black Friday sale and has at&t Black Friday deals too. Remember, it is going to be on November 28! Mark it on your calendar now.


*please check bestincellphones.com for details

No comments: