ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Protection Plus Detection

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Protection Plus Detection

I am a member of quite a few PTC (paid-to-click) sites and there are times that when I am clicking, there are some unwanted ads that keep popping up even though I have internet filters and pop-up blockers. These ads are truly annoying because, they interrupt you in whatever you are doing, some of them will give you virus, and there are the ads that are p*ornographic in nature. What I do not understand is, why do these p*orn ads keep popping and can’t be detected and blocked by my pop-up blocker? I guess my blocker is not good enough.



I know I am an adult and matured enough to handle these ads, but I am concerned because there are times that, my son is using my computer, and I do not want him to be exposed to these explicit images and videos. I know many parents would agree to that. I am not going to dwell with the problem however. I am more into finding the solution. And so far, I believe that SurfRecon, a p*ornography-detection tool, is what we can use. It allows you to scan your computer, detect, and see what the filter missed. This can be used in conjunction with the filter. As they said, filter’s protection plus detection is the ultimate solution for Internet safety! Get it now from SurfRecon.com!

No comments: