ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: I Did It

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Did It

I can't remember when I last posted my new addiction here. The game called Ranch Rush. Last Sunday I finally finished the game... (yup I took a break from all my internet stuff):) It was really addicting and challenging but I can't believe that I will be able to finish the entire game that quick...The only thing is, the high score was not saved on the system :( But anyway, here's how my ranch looked like when I finished the game:


(click to enlarge image)
This is what I do when I want to relax a bit and take a break from my online stuff


My husband said, I'm like a little kid ehehehe... I don't care :) It is fun. Actually I just started a new ranch. I am sure I can finish it again in one sitting, but of course, I am not gonna do that :) Plus sometimes my computer would freeze on me.. probably telling me to take a break from playing :)

No comments: