ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: The Anamigo Pet Photo Contest

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Anamigo Pet Photo Contest

I used to be so scared of dogs because when I was a child one of my grandmother’s dog bit me, since then I never want to be near one. My husband however, is my total opposite. He loves dogs. Since I got here in the States, we have had two dogs already. They were so cute. One is a Labrador and the other one was a huge German Shepherd. They are both adorable. Unfortunately, our Labrador named Bigboy got lost and we had to give the German Shepherd to the shelter as my husband has to go out of the state for a while and he did not want me to take care of the dogs. Why? Because he knows that even if I love those animals, I still have this phobia of mine. He also knows that I am just able to be around them because of him. Furthermore, my son was still a little baby then. He was so aware that I did not have much time to take care of anything but the baby. He would not mind me taking care of the dog if he will just be away for a day or two, but since it will be a bit long, he decided to give it up. I know, I know it’s sad. But guess what? Hubby is planning to get another little puppy for our son. : -)

Anyway, I have mentioned our cute little pets because I have come across Anamigo’s FREE Pet Photo Contest! So I thought, if we still have those adorable dogs, I could enter them in the contest. Do you have a cutie pet? They might win you some cash if you do. Check out the press release below to learn more.

Press Release:

Is your pet cute enough to win you $300?
Enter the Anamigo Pet Photo contest and find out.
Entries that get the most votes will win daily and weekly cash prizes.
You could win:
- Daily prize of $25. (You have 7 days to win!)
- Weekly prize of $125

Get your camera out and email your friends. Your furry friend could bring you in cash!




No comments: