ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: The Greatest Show On Earth

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Greatest Show On Earth

Yesterday, hubby woke me up a bit early and showed me tickets to the Ringling Brothers, & Barnum and Bailey Circus. He's been wanting to take our little kiddo to that show and we finally did it. We went to Rosemont, IL and the show starts at 7:30, we made it a bit early, like 6:30, just enough time to enjoy petting the elephant and trying out clown suits, however our little boy got a little scared and overwhelmed. But as soon as the show started, he was ok and he had a wonderful time! I wasn't able to take pictures of the three of us coz I was busy taking pictures of their colorful productions. We loved the motorcycles, tigers and the elephants acts. I also like the flying trapeze! Our son had a great time, he can't stop clapping and screaming. I think he liked the motorcycles and elephants part the most. I would like to post some pictures but somehow blogger is acting up. I guess I'd do it later :)

No comments: