ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Sweating Like I have Never Sweat

Friday, November 7, 2008

Sweating Like I have Never Sweat

I have always wanted to get a Playstation for the longest but I am kind of hesitant cause I know I am not gonna use it a lot. All I wanted to do with the Playstation is to play Dance Dance Revolution :D Anyway, The reason why I want to play Dance Revolution is because first of all, it is fun and second, it would make you sweat like you have never sweat before! Then I saw this one on the internet and I thought it's a good alternative to Playstation, which is over $100 dollars. I only paid a little over $22.00 including S&H and let me tell you, it was fun! Of course, it is not as good as Playstation but it will do for me. My son and I had fun playing already, it was a good exercise, which is one of the reasons why I got this one too.



You don't need a game console, it is a plug and play thingy. It has 48 songs, 50 games including a pinball and another one which I can't remember the title of the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was addicted to dance revolution years ago. It was really a full blast fun and i personally think it`s a better exercise than going to the gym. :)