ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Smuckers Freebies

Friday, November 7, 2008

Smuckers Freebies

I can't remember if I have mentioned here that I am a BzzAgent. We are just typical consumers who believe in honest word of mouth. We love to find out about new products, services and other cool stuff. We share about these cool stuff to people we know and of course listen to their feedback. It doesn't matter if it is negative or positive. These feedback are important to companies and brands. Why? Because feedback is one of the factors that they look at in order for them to improve their products, services etc.

Anyway, I recently signed up for the Smucker's Uncrustable Sandwiches BzzCampaign and they sent me this... (it includes a coupon to try Smucker's Uncrustables for FREE and some more coupons to pass along to others, plus a special gift from Smuckers -the red one, which I believe is like a container where you can put your Smucker's Uncrustables).



My son and I love peanut butter and jelly sandwich. We make it for breakfast, lunch and snack. But sometimes I am too lazy to make sandwiches. So the Smucker's Uncrustables is the perfect answer for that laziness of mine. All I needed to do is to take it out of the freezer and thaw it for 30 minutes and voila! We have an instant PB&J and uncrustables too!

It comes in 5 varieties. Grape and Strawberry PB&J, PB & Honey on Wheat, Peanut Butter and Grilled Cheese as well. It is always ready to go. Your kids can take it to school and be ready at lunch time. You can pack a few during school activities and to your kids's sporting events. If you are going somewhere just pop a pack in you car. I am sure the whole family will enjoy it!


1 comment:

Tess said...

I love peanut butter and jelly too! I sure would love to try that smucker's uncrustables, looks perfect for me and my husband. Thanks for sharing!