ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: FedEx

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FedEx


Last Monday, I was so pissed with FedEx. Why? Because my husband ordered his gift for kuletz' on November 14th thinking that it would come on time for our little one's birthday on the 19th. Unfortunately it didn't. They came last Monday. But guess what? We still did not get it. I was waiting for it the whole day and just found a note on our door saying that they tried to deliver the package at this time and blah blah blah... Duh!!!! They did not ring the bell again!! Yes! This was the second time in a month that they did it. The first time, I had to write a note asking them to ring the bell. And that's what I did too this time. Why in the world wouldn't you ring the freaking bell. My husband asked me if the doorbell is working. Of course it is working... I even checked it three times... I got my package from USPS that day and sure, they rang the bell. I don't know what is wrong with these FedEx people. Are they in a hurry and don't want to spend a minute to ring the bell and see if somone's gonna come out? When I asked them, they said they knocked... What?? I know our house is not that big but still, you can't hear someone knocking, that is why the doorbell is there geez!

No comments: