ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Oh No !

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh No !

I was reading through Aling Tikya's post and read the bad news about one of our PTC sites called 07bux. I have been a member of that site for quite a while. Not a premium member though, so it is taking me so long to reach the minimum cashout. But, I am so close to it. Here's the news, after the site was down for over a week, they finally came back up, however, all the members were asked to register again because all our information, earnings etc. were gone!! Oh no!! I was so close to reaching out the minimim cashout! Darn!!! Now I have to start over... that sucks! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi roselle! it's easy to prepare naman, luto ka na lang hehe.

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment ;)