ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: He Misses Birdy

Monday, November 3, 2008

He Misses Birdy

Lately, my son has been mentioning “Birdy’s” name. I bet he misses her. Birdy was his pet Parakeet that his daddy gave him over two years back. Unfortunately, she died two months ago for an unknown reason. I like Birdy as well because she is not like other birds that are so noisy, especially in the morning when they are hungry.

He started bothering us about Birdy when he saw a few birds lurking and chirping endlessly in our backyard. I guess they are looking for food. My son thought that Birdy is one of them and just when he was starting to enjoy watching them, the birds flew away (found no food). He cried a bit cause he thought that his Parakeet is one of them. I guess we need to buy him a new bird or two, perhaps three. What we can probably do also is to check out some birdfeeders and get one to draw more birds in the backyard for him to observe and enjoy. Check out the picture below, do you think this will do?



I love this one. A traditional and charming wooden birdfeeder and has a 5 lb. seed capacity from birdfeeders.com. But since there are a lot of choices in their website, I have not decided yet if this is really the one that I want to buy. I guess I need to ask the opinion of my little one huh.


No comments: