ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Kmart Lay-away Program

Friday, November 7, 2008

Kmart Lay-away Program

My friend, who is a single parent, is a huge fan of layaway programs. It helps her a lot especially during back-to-school and holiday seasons. I have not done lay-away before but my friend keeps encouraging me to do it because she said that it is a great alternative to credit cards. It allows you to purchase goods without taking on additional high interests and without the concern of being rejected for lack of credit merit. Well, Who would not want programs like that in this kind of economy? Money is always tight and credit card is not even an option. She was a bit disappointed however, when major stores stopped offering them.

But guess what? I saw this ad on television about Kmart Lay-Away, got so excited cause I checked it out, and the program is available in the Kmart store that is close to where my friend and I live. I think for the first time, I will be using Kmart Lay-away program. How does it work? Let us say you want an item but at that moment you don’t have enough money to pay for it, if you put it in lay-away, all you have to do is to pay a small down payment and then they will put the item on hold for you and you will have 8 weeks to pay the entire amount. Isn’t that wonderful?


<--This is the item that I want to put in Kmart Lay-away. My husband did not want me to get it because he thinks Wii is just for kids and teenagers. But I don’t believe that because I have seen plenty of Wii games that entertain the whole family. I am sure all of us will enjoy it. Anyway, he cannot do anything now because he won’t be able to see it till Christmas cause Kmart can hold it for me. Smart huh?! : -)


Click Here

Post?slot_id=24518&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: