ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Advance Anniv?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Advance Anniv?

Last Sunday, after our disaster in the kitchen, my hubby left. At that time I don't know where he went, he just said "I'll be back". When he got back I was so surprised that he has some food, a new DVD/VCR player and two dozens of roses. I didn't ask him what those things are for. I just let him do what he wants to do. I went back to bed and watched a little t.v. After an hour or so, I went downstairs to get some milk and I was so surprised that the roses are on the table already (he did a nice arrangement ha...really.. and am so impressed... I wish I took a picture, but I forgot and it's kinda wilted now ehehhe) There's also two greeting cards that says on the envelope (1. To My Wife, 2. Happy Anniversary) I was so surprised.. Happy Anniversary??? It was too early. Our anniversary is not until the 5th of March. But stupid me, I didn't ask him why he gave it to me so early eheheeheh I just thanked him and said I so love, love him. I haven't read the cards though... Will wait till the day of our anniv... I need to probably ask him why he did it so early. Will let you know soon. :) That's all folks ehehehe

No comments: