ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Lifelock Alert!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Lifelock Alert!

How confident are you that you are not gonna be a victim of identity theft? As for me, I don’t think I can say 100% sure that I’m not gonna be victim, no matter how I try to protect it the best I can.

Late last year, I signed up for Experian’s free credit report and surprisingly I have something on my account that I have no idea at all where it came from. In the report it says that I have a credit card account, which thankfully is current and up to date with the payment. However, the said credit card on that particular report is not mine. So I have to go through the hassle of reporting it to them and waiting a few days for it to be deleted. After that I cancelled my account with them. I just don’t feel confident in using their services.

Now, what I really needed to do aside from taking all the measures in protecting all my valuable information is the service that lifelock has to offer, which is to protect our identity from crooks and thefts. How? By alerting you if you avail for new credit or someone is trying to do something with your credit. Also, upon signing-up with them, you are automatically covered by their $1 million service guarantee. Anyway, if you are interested in protecting you and your family, knowing more on how their services work, visit them now at lifelock.com.


No comments: