ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Gave A Smile On My Face

Friday, February 29, 2008

Gave A Smile On My Face

Earlier this evening, while I was watching t.v., I saw a message on my YM, I was surprised because it was one of my schoolmates in college whom I haven't talked to in a million years!!! (although I saw him on Friendster and added his profile to my lists of friends) The last time I talked to him on the phone was on 1991 before he, (yes I said He) moved to another country...Well, it's nothing though ehehe It just gave a smile on my face.. imagine! It was a long time already but through Friendster, I was able to communicate with him again as well as my other high school classmates whom I have not seen since our graduation :) Thanks to the world wide web :)

No comments: