ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: "Kishy" Died

Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Kishy" Died

Kuletz fish "Kishy" died.. I just forgot to mention in here, but the beta fish was dead.. He died last January 18 or probably 19th, when we left for Rockford. We don't really know what happened. Before we left, hubby cleaned the fishbowl (because kuletz poured the whole container of food in it), took out some of the stones coz he thought it's kinda crowded and gave him nothing but tiny bits of bread crumbs. Then when we got back from Rockford, hubby exclaimed that we gotta go to the store to get some fish food. But he was surprised coz the fish is not in the fish bowl, he asked me if I killed it (coz I keep on threating the fish that I'm gonna throw it away) :D I said no! I didn't touch it... and we dig under the small stones and pebbles and found the poor fish under it... how he got there, we don't know.. maybe he was so hungry and looking for scrap of food under it. Kulets is still looking for Kishy once in a while but he's into his little parakeet now.

6 comments:

Ritchelle said...

whoaaaaa pity fish.Kishy was hungry for sure...

Unknown said...

oohhh...how sad~...kawawa naman siya...

allinkorea

Anonymous said...

im sorry to hear about Kishy. we have fishes in a tank too, and we have nickname for each of the fish, and we lost some before, nakakalungkot talaga specially when they been swimming around for months in our tank!

Bravespirit said...

oh how sad. i've never had a pet in my life. well mom didn't want me to have either a pup or a kitten because i used to be asthmatic. I didn't have interest on fishes too. Surprisingly, my 4yr old daughter Gabby is sooo fond of animals. However, asthmatic as I used to be, I couldn't give her those fury creatures hence I bought her 2 tiny fishes in a tiny rectangular aquarium. Their names - Barbie and Dora.

PinayWAHM said...

Aww...anong sabi ni Lionel??? I saw a picture of him staring at Kishy...

Umamin ka na kasi Mommy Roselle...nilunod mo si Kishy ano??? Kidding...

Mrs. Pitt-Bull btw, have you seen my pregnant pictures taken recently that I posted over the weekend? If not, here's the link:

http://pinaywahm.com/2008/02/angelina-jolie.html

Anonymous said...

Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.