ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Vogue !?

Monday, February 18, 2008

Vogue !?

Am I really in Vogue Magazine? ehehehe hubby will probably be amazed if I show this one to him.... :D The picture is kinda blurry...or my face is just really blurry whether in the pic or in person ehehehe.... not a mag material :D
Anyways, thanks for the tag Ms. Norm! :) I had a hard time finding a decent pic... (oh well, it's not that I am "Nekkid" (Ms. Juliana's term, ty much eheheh) in all my pics... its just that, it's hard to find a not so ugly pic ehehehe

5 comments:

Race said...

bagay naman roselle tama lang ang picture parang totoo hehehe! thanks for always visiting me though ako medyo busy di ako masyadong makapag-blog hop, ang pinapadagdag ko pala is my domain http://racelyn.com, nandon na rin lahat ng links mo kase alang limit don, regards!

GMIL & TLC said...

ur so pretty.thanks for d visit.

jennyr said...

i was tagged by Norms too! this is quite fun...at least we got a one shot of fame!LoL!

PinayWAHM said...

Vogue??? Baka naman Vague kasi di ganong clear...bwa hahaha...

Salamat sa busita. So nabasa mo pala yung article ng unggok na nanloko sa amin. Hay nakakakulo ng dugo pag nakikita ko. Sabi ng asawa ko there's no way for him to get off this time kasi the evidence against him is really strong. Hopefully, the jury will think the same, di ba?

Mrs. Pitt-Bull

PinayWAHM said...

Busita daw oh...grabe...didn't mean for it to become busita but it's cute, di ba....hahaha