ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Pet Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pet Blog

Since I got here in the U.S. my husband have had two dogs already. The first one was a black Labrador named Bigboy and the second one is a German Shepherd that we called Shep. Bigboy was a very good dog but unfortunately, he got lost. My hubby and I don’t exactly know what happened cause my mom-in-law was watching him at that time. Then my hubby bought Shep when he was still a puppy, we had him for two years I guess, however, hubby has to give it up to animal shelter because he can’t take care of it anymore (due to him being away for a long time and he didn’t want me to take care of it either because at that time my son was still a baby).

Anyways, today while I was browsing the internet an entry from a Pet Blog caught my attention. It was about microchipping pets. I thought, if Bigboy has a microchip then, we should’ve not lost him. I am sure pet lovers will love this blog called “Thoughts Fur Paws”. This is a good site wherein pet owners/lovers can exchange/share interesting stories about their pets and more. Oh by the way, if you too want to check the blog here’s the link http://thoughtsfurpaws.com/.



No comments: