ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: A New Phone

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A New Phone



<==== This is the slide phone (Samsung t429) that I got last Sunday, but after having it for two days, I decided to return in to T-mobile because I feel like its too big for my hands and sliding it when I want to use it is just a pain (slippery most of the time) and the bluetooth capability is limited.


I returned it yesterday and got me this one ==>
(Motorola W490) a bit more pricey but I like it more (I've been eyeing this one for quite sometime and this is the one that I should have gotten in the first place (but as cheap as I am, I held back ehehehe) I am happy now coz I finally got what I want.

I am a stay at home mom, so I don't need anymore fancier than this phone :)

No comments: