ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Hey!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Hey!

Hello everyone! How's your Monday so far? As for us, not busy as usual :) No opps to do, no data entry to do, meaning I am zero for the day ehehehe.. Hubby left already so it's just me and kuletz...

Last Saturday, we had another disaster here... The freaking kitchen faucet was broken again!!! I wanna curse the heck out of that contractor who put the darn faucet, but I held it coz I don't wanna upset my hubby either. I know he's tired too coz he just got in from work. Anyways, he decided to totally take the kitchen faucet off and just told me we are gonna get a new one. So the next day, that's what we did, we bought a new kitchen faucet in Home Depot and he put it in (so thankful that hubby is a good handyman too ehehehe) He was so sexy while he was under the kitchen sink fixing it eheheheeh (sorry can't help saying it :D) Coz he really was :P

Anyhow, just wanted to greet you Happy Monday, hope you'll have a good week! TC!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roselle! I've read from your post that you do data entry. Ok ba yun? I've had offers before but had second thoughts because I had to pay for a fee. I heard kase that if you have to pay malamang bogus yun.

May I know the name of this data entry? Thanks and have a nice day.