ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Why Am I...

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Why Am I...

...absent minded today? I was cleaning up, washing clothes all day... cooked, took out the trash and everything... in other words, I just put the house in order coz it's Saturday again and hubby is gonna be here. I want him to come to a neat house. I gave Kuletz a bath. After that I decided to take a shower too.. and I don't know what happened to me but I used the body wash on my hair and I used the shampoo as body wash. Isn't that twisted? tsk..tsk..tsk.. I realized it when I was dryin' up coz my hair is kinda sticky... so I had to jump back in the shower and shampoo my hair... wew! Anyways, I'm all done.... sat down here on my computer and to my shock, I was so lucky enough to grab one opp from PPP... on a Saturday?!!? Yey! :)

No comments: