ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Budget Planning Is The Key

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Budget Planning Is The Key

One thing that is rampant in America is that, a lot of people are in debt. Actually, it’s just not in America, it’s all over the world. Most people don’t know how to manage their finances. They thought, when they have a credit card, it’s like a free pass or something.

One person (other than me) that I know who has been through debt dilemma is my hubby. He said he was in his early twenties when he maxed out all his credit card. Thankfully, he finally came into his senses and seek the help of a debt consolidation company. Now, he has a good credit standing. Both of us has a good credit standing now if I may say so.

I believe that budget planning is one of the keys in getting out of debt or staying out of debt. One article that I read from a website called CareOne Credit Counseling is very interesting. It is entitled 101 Ways To Trim Your Budget (it is under Budget Planning in their article library). I am sharing it with you because it is very helpful to everyone. It tells you how to make a budget and stick to it. Also, how to prioritize your wants and needs etc. I have read a few articles already and I bookmarked it for more later reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

debt consolidation as well as counciling are good, but the key thing to do is change your spending habits so you do not have a repeat of debt.